TOTAL AVAILABLE UNITS: 4
The Clubmax 3000 FB4 is next generation laser display system with integrated FB4 control interface. It’s packed with the latest laser technology and some smart features to help you provide your customers with the very best.
Highlights of the Clubmax 3000 FB4 laser display system:
- attractive design and tough construction.
- integrated Pangolin FB4 control interface with network switch for professional control and easy daisy-chaining. Pangolin QuickShow 4.0 laser control and creation software is included.
- sophisticated scan-fail and system safety with advanced power supply monitoring and DMR (in reliability engineering, dual modular redundancy (DMR) is a system with duplicated components, providing redundancy in case one should fail).
- Colour Balance display mode – once this mode is enabled, the colours outputted by laser will correspond to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for colour palette calibration in your software.
These colour settings are stored in internal system memory of Clubmax FB4, meaning you always get the same colours from all Clubmax lasers, no matter what control interface you use.
- Clubmax FB4 can be also controlled directly from most major lighting desks over the ArtNet.
- Emergency STOP circuit now keeps inbuilt control interface running even if the E-STOP button is activated, ensuring very short restart time of the laser display performance (optional feature).
- DMX controlled Optical bench with 4 effects (optional feature).
This laser projector uses our latest semiconductor diode laser technology together with some other features you would hardly find on lasers from other manufacturers at this price level. Its robust and sturdy design makes it an ideal laser system for permanent installations, touring and hire.
Every Clubmax 3000 FB4 is delivered with all standard accessories as listed below and also with Quality Control Certificate with recorded power output values of red, green and blue laser modules which are measured during the final quality control check.